Why to choose Full Stack Developer as a career ?: Many of us might have been thinking that what is this term ‘ Full Stack Developer ‘ means in a professional work and career. Let’s get to it word by word. Full term signifies that there is a combination of more than one working responsibilities. Stack term signifies the technical work related to a particular domain. This the person who monitors all these aspects and tries to implement with good efficiency and accuracy. But still what exactly it is from a professional point of view ? Are you excited to build a lavish, luxurious and interesting job career..so let’s get started!
What is Full Stack Developer ?
Full Stack Developer is an engineer who works on both client-side and server-side of the software applications meaning Front-End development, Back-End development, Database, Server, API, and version controlling systems. There are certain domains which are been categorized as :
- .NET FSD
- JAVA FSD
- MERN FSD (MongoDB Express JS React JS Node JS)
- MEAN FSD (MongoDB Express JS Angular JS Node JS)
- LAMP FSD (Linux Apache MySQL PHP)
What are the skills required to crack it?
Server side scripting languages:
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- ASP.NET Web Pages
- ColdFusion Markup Language
- Google Apps Script
- Lasso (*.lasso)
- Lua (*.lp *.op *.lua)
- Parser (*.p)
- Perl via the CGI.pm module (*.cgi, *.ipl, *.pl)
- PHP (*.php, *.php3, *.php4, *.phtml)
- Python (*.py) (examples: Pyramid, Flask, Django)
- R (*.rhtml)
- Ruby (*.rb, *.rbw) (example: Ruby on Rails)
- Tcl (*.tcl)
- WebDNA (*.dna,*.tpl)
- Progress WebSpeed (*.r,*.w)
Client side scripting languages
- JAVA and JSP
Why Do You Need this job?
Here are some prominent reasons why you should hire a full stack development professional:
- Full stack developer helps you to keep every part of the system running smoothly
- Full stack developer can provide help to everyone in the team and greatly reduce the time and technical costs of team communication
- If one person plays different roles, it saves your company’s personnel, infrastructure and operational cost
Becoming a full-stack developer means forgoing specialization in favor of picking up as many skills as possible. Even so, your knowledge won’t be shallow; full-stack developers are often referred to as “unicorns,” similar to designer-developer hybrids because their skills are so expansive and rare.
It’s certainly not an easy path. But is the pay worth the effort? Or, salary-wise, would you be better off going for a simpler job that’s easier to take on?
- Indeed: $108k/year, based on 10.5k reported salaries
- Glassdoor: $99k/year, with a low of $63k and a high of $157k
- ZipRecruiter: $103k/year ($49/hour), with a low of $38k and a high of $159k
- PayScale: $79k/year, with a low of $54k and a high of $115k
As we can see the highest salary hikes up to 1.2 crores in Indian currency ($159k) and average salary swings among 67.5 lacs to 80 lacs. This the main reason why many people have a vision towards becoming a Full Stack Developer.
If any confusion read the context again! Please check it out here for any further stuffs!
Enjoy Tech-stuffs and coding!