Ultimate Python Programming Master Course – Zero to Hero in Python
Wishing to learn Python programming but don’t know where to start? Don’t worry, this course is a complete package of python development for you to learn all the concepts at your own pace. It’s perfect for students and working professionals who have mathematics as their background.
Learn Python, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, GUI with Two Projects
- Learn Python, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming, GUI with Two Projects
- Hands-on ( We believe in Practical Knowledge)
- Master Coding & Other Aspects of Competitive Programming
- Build a Grasp on Python
- Crack Your Written Exams & Interviews
- 100% Practical Live Classes
- 1:1 Interaction
- Doubt Clearance
- Recordings will be available- in case you miss the sessions
- Installation of Anaconda or any coding platforms that support python.
- Introduction to Python.
- Basic input and output commands.
- “Hello, world” program.
- Python variables and datatypes.
- Operators such as relational, logical, bitwise etc.
- Type casting in Python.
- Conditional statements in Python.
- Programs related to conditional statements.
- Iterative methods(loops) in python.
- Usage of iterative methods.
- Programs on iterative methods.
- Introduction to python data structures.
- Lists and its operations.
- List comprehension.
- Slicing and indexing of list.
- Introduction to tuple.
- Tuple and its operations
- Dictionaries vs Sets
- Dictionary methods and operations.
- Sets methods.
- Introduction to functions.
- Defining and returning values using functions.
- Anonymous functions.
- Introduction to strings.
- String operations.
- Slicing and indexing.
- Inbuilt python methods.
- Libraries such as numpy, math, etc.
- File handling in python.
- Programs on files.
Day 11: Object-Oriented Programming
- Introduction to object-oriented concepts.
- Classes, Objects, Inheritance, etc.
- Lambda, sort, map, filter, daemon
- threads and multiprocessing
Day 13: Graphic User Interface
- How to use the Tkinter GUI framework
- How to create basic apps using Tkinter and Python
Day 14: Project 1 – Text Editor using GUI
- GUI development
- Text editor UI and features
Day 15: Project 2 – Capstone
- capstone project analysis
About the Instructor:
Hi, I’m Priyanshu, following are my achievements:
- Competitive Programmer
- C++ & C Programming Master
- ACM ICPC Regionalist. Rank – 319.
- Secured 44 points in Code jam 2022
- Capgemini-Tech Challenge-6th rank-88 out of 100 in Round 1 of
- TechGig Code Gladiators, Finalist, Finale Rank – 650.
9 reviews for Ultimate Python Programming Master Course – Zero to Hero in Python
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
satish shrimant Lande –
Thank you 10000 times
Aarav Jain –
thank you, your last course in java was helpful in cracking my first internship, but want to move my career in the field of artificial intelligence and here you are again with this, love you guys
Bhuvan (verified owner) –
Thanks for this course and I’m sure that I’m going to enjoy it my kind request is to do a programme on django which will be very useful
Sure, will try to come up with that soon.
Live Video Class on mobile accessible?
Yes, you can access this on a laptop or mobile phone. It will work on both
Shaik.abdul rehaman –
I am waiting for that
Shaik.abdul rehaman –
It’s good decision
Ramesh Kuruba –