Build a Twitter UI Clone using React JS
- Getting Started with Git & GitHub
- Basics of Front End and Responsiveness
- Environmental Setup
- React JS & JSX
- Components with States & Props
- Planning of the App
- Learning by Doing
- Using Bootstrap with React
- Creating Bootstrap based React Components
- Class Components vs. Functional Components
- States vs. Props & Passing Data
- Conditional Rendering & Controlled Components
- MultiUser Interface
- Fetching & Manipulating Data
- Using Axios & Fetch for fetching data via Service Calls
- Learning about Different CSS Rendering Techniques
- Finishing Final Product – Twitter Clone using React JS
- Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
- Masters in Cloud Computing from UoL.
- Working at #3 Bank in UK.
- Loves to Code and Mentor people.
- Extremely active in LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.
- Author, Blogger, YouTuber, Speaker
- Guinness Record Holder, Hackathon Hunter
- Ex Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Accenture Ambassador, Open Source Contributor
9 reviews for Build a Twitter UI Clone using React JS