Build a Twitter UI Clone using React JS
- Getting Started with Git & GitHub
- Basics of Front End and Responsiveness
- Environmental Setup
- React JS & JSX
- Components with States & Props
- Planning of the App
- Learning by Doing
- Using Bootstrap with React
- Creating Bootstrap based React Components
- Class Components vs. Functional Components
- States vs. Props & Passing Data
- Conditional Rendering & Controlled Components
- MultiUser Interface
- Fetching & Manipulating Data
- Using Axios & Fetch for fetching data via Service Calls
- Learning about Different CSS Rendering Techniques
- Finishing Final Product – Twitter Clone using React JS
- Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
- Masters in Cloud Computing from UoL.
- Working at #3 Bank in UK.
- Loves to Code and Mentor people.
- Extremely active in LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.
- Author, Blogger, YouTuber, Speaker
- Guinness Record Holder, Hackathon Hunter
- Ex Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Accenture Ambassador, Open Source Contributor
9 reviews for Build a Twitter UI Clone using React JS
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Ritesh Kubde –
what will be the timings ? as some of us are working
11:00 AM (15th August to 21st August). You will get recordings for each live session. So, in case you miss some live sessions, you can definitely access them at a later point in time.
Era Asthana –
I have attended the previous session taken by Praveen sir. He is simply amazing. This time I am really very excited to attend it.
Ayaan Mehta (verified owner) –
I attended your last session as well, you are a great teacher.
Thanks for your time to teach Indian students at just Rs.99
Your course should worth $100
Kavya Mittal –
You people are amazing, every time you come up with the best instructors and best courses for us. I am extremely happy that I came to know about your website.
Kuldeep Sahu –
I have attended your previous session. I loved the way you interacted with the students and make it easy for us to understand.
Bulbul Shakya –
I have attended your previous session it was superb and I’m eagerly waiting for your next session.
Aman Dhakad –
I attended your previous session, it was extra ordinary. I am definitely going to enrol for this one!
Also, if someone is working then how to attend these 7 days sessions at 11 am…. my boss will kill me if I do this course during office timings…. 🙁
It will be a beginner-friendly workshop. You will get recordings for each live session. So, in case you miss some live sessions, you can definitely access them at a later point in time.
Rinita Subhodhay –
Oh my god, just see the output that we got through so far. Like facebook ui in seven days. The teaching method was alos so good. thank you soo much pravn sir!