Build a Facebook Clone using React JS
- Getting Started with Git & GitHub
- Basics of Front End and Responsiveness
- Basics of React JS Development & Intro to JSX
- Setting up your Dev Env with the right extensions
- Different types of React Components & Use Cases
- Introduction to SCSS & Why SCSS instead of CSS
- States & Props and On Demand with React Hooks
- Axios & Service Calls ~ Data Flow & Conditional Rendering
- Forms & Controlled Components
- Wiring up everything together as a Facebook UI Clone
- Deploying our Entire App to the Cloud using GitHub Pages
- Finishing Final Product – Facebook Clone using React JS
- Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
- Masters in Cloud Computing from UoL.
- Working at #3 Bank in UK.
- Loves to Code and Mentor people.
- Extremely active in LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.
- Author, Blogger, YouTuber, Speaker
- Guinness Record Holder, Hackathon Hunter
- Ex Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Accenture Ambassador, Open Source Contributor
9 reviews for Build a Facebook Clone using React JS
Show all Most Helpful Highest Rating Lowest Rating
Keshav kumar sharma –
Edusera is a good and genuine platform. You can trust on this. People out here are qiuck responsive. 🙌
POOJA JADHAV –
Edusera is a good and genuine platform. You can trust on this. People out here are qiuck respons
Pritesh vijay Patil –
Pratiksha Thorat –
Swati ravat –
pruthvi inamke –
what are the prerequisites
Hi, just basics of HTML & CSS with a bit of JS knowledge will be great. If not, that’s fine too! Don’t worry! 💪🏻
Please do connect with me on LinkedIn and also will give some more guides on the same before the class. 😁
KRISHNA KANT (verified owner) –
Engaging sessions with practical implementation of React concepts.
Waiting for complete full-stack project from him !!
Shivanshi Sharma (verified owner) –
The course is great and the mentor Mr. Praveen Kumar Purushottam is simply awesome. He teaches in a very interesting manner, clears each and every doubt. The sessions are interactive.
Ananya Nair –
We went very fast on this at the end, bit too fast, but great experience. defntly roller coster ride.