Build a Facebook Clone using React JS
- Getting Started with Git & GitHub
- Basics of Front End and Responsiveness
- Basics of React JS Development & Intro to JSX
- Setting up your Dev Env with the right extensions
- Different types of React Components & Use Cases
- Introduction to SCSS & Why SCSS instead of CSS
- States & Props and On Demand with React Hooks
- Axios & Service Calls ~ Data Flow & Conditional Rendering
- Forms & Controlled Components
- Wiring up everything together as a Facebook UI Clone
- Deploying our Entire App to the Cloud using GitHub Pages
- Finishing Final Product – Facebook Clone using React JS
- Praveen Kumar Purushothaman
- Masters in Cloud Computing from UoL.
- Working at #3 Bank in UK.
- Loves to Code and Mentor people.
- Extremely active in LinkedIn, StackOverflow, etc.
- Author, Blogger, YouTuber, Speaker
- Guinness Record Holder, Hackathon Hunter
- Ex Microsoft Most Valuable Professional
- Accenture Ambassador, Open Source Contributor
9 reviews for Build a Facebook Clone using React JS