Python Programming MasterClass
Learn Python, Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structures, GUI with Two Projects
- Learn Python, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming, GUI with Two Projects
- Hands-on ( We believe in Practical Knowledge)
- Master Coding & Other Aspects of Competitive Programming
- Build a Grasp on Python
- Crack Your Written Exams & Interviews
- 100% Practical Live Classes
- 1:1 Interaction
- Doubt Clearance
- Recordings will be available- in case you miss the sessions
- Installation of Anaconda or any coding platforms that support python.
- Introduction to Python.
- Basic input and output commands.
- “Hello, world” program.
- Python variables and datatypes.
- Operators such as relational, logical, bitwise etc.
- Type casting in Python.
- Conditional statements in Python.
- Programs related to conditional statements.
- Iterative methods(loops) in python.
- Usage of iterative methods.
- Programs on iterative methods.
- Introduction to python data structures.
- Lists and its operations.
- List comprehension.
- Slicing and indexing of list.
- Introduction to tuple.
- Tuple and its operations
- Dictionaries vs Sets
- Dictionary methods and operations.
- Sets methods.
- Introduction to functions.
- Defining and returning values using functions.
- Anonymous functions.
- Introduction to strings.
- String operations.
- Slicing and indexing.
- Inbuilt python methods.
- Libraries such as numpy, math, etc.
- File handling in python.
- Programs on files.
Day 11: Object-Oriented Programming
- Introduction to object-oriented concepts.
- Classes, Objects, Inheritance, etc.
- Lambda, sort, map, filter, daemon
- threads and multiprocessing
Day 13: Graphic User Interface
- How to use the Tkinter GUI framework
- How to create basic apps using Tkinter and Python
Day 14: Project 1 – Text Editor using GUI
- GUI development
- Text editor UI and features
Day 15: Project 2 – Capstone
- capstone project analysis
About the Instructor:
Hi, I’m Priyanshu, following are my achievements:
- Competitive Programmer
- C++ & C Programming Master
- ACM ICPC Regionalist. Rank – 319.
- Secured 44 points in Code jam 2022
- Capgemini-Tech Challenge-6th rank-88 out of 100 in Round 1 of
- TechGig Code Gladiators, Finalist, Finale Rank – 650.