MYSQL in 3 Days
- What is a database?
- SQL and NoSQL
- Introduction to MySQL
- Creating a Database and Table
- Primary key and other constraints.
- Live Demo of these commands
- DDL commands with practical implementation.
- CREATE to create a new table or database.
- ALTER for alteration.
- Truncate to delete data from the table.
- DROP to drop a table.
- RENAME to rename a table.
- DML commands with practical implementation
- Create command
- Update command
- Select command
- Delete commands
- MERGE for merging two rows or two tables.
- Will create a table with CRUD Operations
- Will end the session by providing a cheat sheet for MySQL commands.